Semi Truck Accident Lawsuit | Commercial vehicle accident lawsuitSemi Truck Accident Lawsuit In this article, you will read how and from where you should get the best legal advice and solutions for accident problems
A semi-truck rammed a school bus carrying student athletes in Indiana, injuring 16 people, including two teenagers, and sending a youth flying from the vehicle, officials said.
Causes of Truck Accidents in USA
The main causes of truck accidents are:
- Distracted driving.
- Driving while fatigued.
- Failing to adjust driving to road and weather conditions.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Speeding and driving recklessly.
- Negligent hiring by the truck company.
- Failing to properly train drivers.
Semi Truck Accident Lawsuit 2023
Indiana police said Victor Santos, 58, was “swirling into the other lane and driving at an excessive speed” before hitting the bus carrying 23 hockey players from St. Ignatius College Prep in Chicago from behind. “.
Warsaw police said in a statement posted on Facebook that a teenager was ejected from the bus and three people were in serious condition. Two students are among the seriously injured.
Semi Truck Accident Lawsuit Related Keywords
- personal injury truck accident
- truck accidents personal injury
- truck accident attorney brunswick
- semi truck accident lawsuit
- truck accident wrongful death lawyer
- commercial vehicle accident lawsuit
- Truck accident statistics 2021
- Most crashes involving large trucks are caused by
- Common truck accident injuries
- Commercial truck accident
- FMCSA Truck accident Statistics
- Increase in semi truck accidents
- Truck driver causes accident
Commercial vehicle accident lawsuitSemi Truck Accident Lawsuit
Shocking pictures of the collision showed the yellow school bus overturned with the rear wheel – hit by the truck driver – partially detached.
The police statement said the hockey team, whose members numbered between 14 and 17, was accompanied by two adult coaches and a bus driver.
Responding officers noted that Santos smelled of alcohol and was slurring his speech. He refused to consent to a sobriety test but a search warrant was issued and officers were awaiting blood test results.